Tuesday 20 January 2015

I looked fat': Kim Kardashian reveals her pregnancy insecurities as she discusses life in front of the camera as a mother. Check it out!


Kim Kardashian is one of the most photographed women in the world, and she certainly loves to take a selfie.
But the reality TV star has admitted that the one time she really wasn't a fan of having her picture taken or being filmed for her show was when she was pregnant with her daughter, North.
Speaking to Closer magazine, she said: 'There are moments I wish the paparazzi hadn't caught me, particularly when I was pregnant and looked fat.'
Scroll down for video



Discussing living her life, which is out in the open thanks to her monstrously huge TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, she added that - despite hating being seen during her pregnancy on the show and in pictures - she wouldn't have it any other way.
'But as far as the show goes, we don't edit out anything. Our show is like a big home-movie I can show to my daughter North one day,' she explained.


'My eyes will be closed and she'll put her nose right in my face. I open my eyes and she looks at me like: 'Oh, there you are!' It's the cutest thing and my favourite part of the day,' Kim gushed.
Kim welcomed her daughter with Kanye West in June 2013, and she lived out every part of her pregnancy in front of the cameras for her TV show.
While expecting, she was also extensively written about and photographed, something she has now revealed she wasn't fond of.
The famously curvy star has spoken at length about her challenge with dropping the baby weight while being in the spotlight.
Kim recently opened up once again, telling Channel Nine Today that she was at the 'lowest point' in her life after giving birth to North.
'I had a really bad pregnancy and I gained a lot of weight and I did not feel good about myself. I felt probably the lowest I have ever felt in my life,' she said.
'Just yesterday I saw a clip of me when I must have been about eight months pregnant - huge!
'I said, "guys, just wait until I have this baby, as soon as I get my body back and I feel good about myself, I'm going to do some naked shoot so just be ready,"' she added, referring to her recent internet-breaking image of herself naked on the front cover of Paper magazine.


Following the birth in summer 2013, Kim embarked on a strenuous weight loss regime and diet in order to shed the pounds, and it wasn't long before she was looking back at her shapely, but slim, self, losing a reported 30lb in just a few months.
And when it was claimed just months after the birth that she had Photoshopped images of herself in order to make her appear slimmer, Kim hit back on Twitter.
'It sucks when people make up surgery or Photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! 
'Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!' 
She appears to be more at peace with her figure now, though, a year and a half after welcoming her daughter, who will celebrate her second birthday in June.
Meanwhile, Kim appears to have put behind her the apparent rift between herself, Kanye and famous pals Beyonce and Jay Z, after the foursome were seen going on a double date together last Friday night.
The night out was the first time they have all been spotted publicly together since the musical coupe surprisingly skipped his best friend's Italian wedding last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...