Tuesday 17 February 2015

How Mercy Johnson Met Her Husband, Odianosen Okojie

Mercy Johnson and her husband,Odianosen Okojie  share their amazing love story ,how they met..The tell it all in this new interview with Punch

When Asked On How they meet each other?
Odi: I met Mercy for the first time in 2008 on a flight from France. We both flew Business Class and I asked for her number but she refused. She was very down-to-earth even as a celebrity. I know how a lot of them behave but she is different. Being very focused and a go-getter, I did everything I could just to have her including her number after I set my eyes on her.
Mercy: After the flight episode, he came around to Surulere where I was getting my hair done at a saloon. Somehow, he had gotten my number and we spoke. We talked and later had dinner….

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...